On 9-5-2010 8:34, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
2010/5/9 Vianney le Clément<vleclem...@gmail.com>:
Hello,

There seems to be a bug in the database module when using the
quotechar and command option at the same time. Here is a minimal
example.

\usemodule[database]
\defineseparatedlist
  [CSV]
  [separator=comma,
   quotechar={"},
   command=\Whatever]
\def\Whatever#1#2{[#1][#2]\par}
\starttext
\startCSV
One,Two
Three,Four
\stopCSV
\startCSV
One,Two
"Three,three",Four
\stopCSV
\stoptext

It works as expected when commenting the fifth line.

And while you are discussing this. Not so long ago I requested a fix
for UTF-8 characters in MKII. Hans has fixed it, but I suspect that
that fixed broke proper handling of beginning of lines.

That is:

\defineseparatedlist[TSV][separator=tab]

\startTSV
a<tab>b
<tab>c
č<tab>š
\stopTSV

won't work properly on the second line (MKII).

lucky me that you did the testing ...

\edef\processseplistseparator{\detokenize{,}}%

\def\dodefineprocessseplist#1#2% separator \docommand
  {\edef\processseplistseparator{\detokenize{#1}}%
   \def\dodoprocessseplist##1##2#1%
     {\edef\!!stringa{\detokenize{##1}}%
      \ifx\detokenizedrelax\!!stringa
        \expandafter\nodoprocessseplist
      \else\ifx\!!stringa\processseplistseparator
        #2{}%
        #2{##2}%
        \expandafter\expandafter\expandafter\dodoprocessseplist
      \else
        \expandafter\expandafter\expandafter\dodoprocessseplist
      \fi\fi}%
   \def\doprocessseplist##1\relax
     {\dodoprocessseplist##1#1\relax#1\relax\relax\end}}