Michael Saunders wrote:
How is the [body] feature defined?

\definefontfeature[body][default][onum=yes,pnum=yes,calt=yes,protrusion=quality,expansion=quality]

Please add script=latn, that works for Palatino Nova, and I think
there possibly was in change in that a while back (some months).

About my other problem---the strange one that's hard to isolate, and
which appeared this way in 0.50:

! LuaTeX error ...imal/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/lpdf-ini.lua:345:
pdf.immediateobj() object in use

and this way in 0.60:

" ! Undefined control sequence.
<argument> \@@bklocation
\processaction ...-> \expandaction \!!stringa{#1
             } \ifx \!!stringa \empty \l..."

Don't be too sure they are related, they could be totally
independent problems.

Best wishes,
Taco