> Please add script=latn, that works for Palatino Nova, and I think
> there possibly was in change in that a while back (some months).

Thanks, I have added script=latn to \definefontfeature[body], but
those Open Type features still aren't back to normal.  I should have
mentioned that I had:
\definefontfeature[default][mode=node,language=dflt,script=latn,kern=yes,liga=yes,tlig=yes,trep=yes]
\definefontfeature[body][default][onum=yes,pnum=yes,calt=yes,protrusion=quality,expansion=quality]

But I seem to remember when I set this up that argument 1 never
actually inherited from argument 2 when I tested it.

> Don't be too sure they are related, they could be totally
independent problems.

Ahh, of course you are right.  I see that:

>>> " ! Undefined control sequence.
>>> <argument>  \@@bklocation...

must be related to the missing line from str-flt.mkiv.  I have added
it, though, and I _think_ I remade the formats, but I get no change in
behavior.