Hello,
Thanks very much everyone for your advice, I am certainly now a better starting position ...
I will try to learn something ...

Maybe it sounds silly but at the very beginning I was surprised by the type of construction:

\def\????ld{@@@@ld}
\def\????ls{@@@@ls}

Where do I read about it more?

You have not  it easy with me, right? :-)
But luckily I learn fairly quickly :-)...

One more thanx - I appreciate your willingness...
Jarda