> Am 30.09.2010 um 20:31 schrieb Steffen Wolfrum:
>
>>> \definestructureconversionset[footnote][number,characters][numbers]
>>> \setupenumerations[footnote][numberconversionset=footnote]
>>
>> Again, not yet!
>>
>> Please run the test file: now we have "2.a" ... instead of "2a".
>
> \definestructureseparatorset [footnote][][]
> \definestructureconversionset[footnote][number,characters][numbers]
> \setupenumerations[footnote][numberconversionset=footnote,numberseparatorset=footnote]

Wow, it's really needs a lot to change the outfit of one tiny subfoonote  ;o)

> @Hans Can you make synonyms of the \define... commands without the
> “structure” in the name!

+1

I assumed that "\definestructurefoo" is always related to structure, meaning
structure of document, sections ... not the formatting of footnotes.

Next time I know better: it's all about enumeration, it's all about structure
today.

Thank you very much!

Steffen