Am 19.10.2010 12:50, schrieb Herbert Voss:
> Am 19.10.2010 11:27, schrieb Hans Hagen:
>
>> If I remember right this is a bug in the luatex version that ships with
>> texlive.
>
> I updated from http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/2010
>
> and now it is ok

But only for a moment ... :-(  But now I know
what happens.

The problem is that I run several context files
from a script. But the context sources are generated
before from within a LaTeX document. Before I run
this document with LaTeX I set TEXINPUTS to antother
value, but always with "...:$TEXINPUTS". After
running pdflatex the script then runs
all ConTeXt documents and it seems that the setting
of TEXINPUTS is not correct for the context runs.

When I do an "unset TEXINPUTS" inside the script
before running context on the files everything
works.

Why can the setting of TEXINPUTS a problem for
context?

Herbert