On Fri, 29 Oct 2010, Khaled Hosny wrote:

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 06:12:10PM -0400, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
Hi,

\setminus does not scale properly in xits. I am not sure if it is a
bug in the font or in ConTeXt.

\setupbodyfont[xits]
\starttext
$A \setminus B$
\stoptext

I don't have larger variants of that glyph, so it is not set to scale.
If you can find larger glyphs in STIX, I'll use that, but right now all
those slash/backslash-like glyphs confuse me (and STIX seems to have
wired shapes compared to similar glyphs in other fonts).

It should not scale, but the default size is too small. Compare the size of \setminus in xtis from that in cambria or even LM. Just going by the glyph table at stix site, set minus should correspond to glyph 3991 in STIXGeneral.otf. I do not know how to view that glyph, so do not know if xtis uses the right glyph or not.

Aditya