Hi everybody,
I am trying to get into Context again. The documentation seems to be somewhat better than one year ago (my last attempt) but still very suboptimal. Many information (as well on Contextgarden as on Pragma) is outdated, for example, the xml document on Pragma is dated 2001, the "first document" on the context wiki does not mention mkiv (ok, at least now there is a hint that something should be done about that). For a newbie like me, the best chance of information seems to be the mailing-list, where one can find a lot of gems. After spending this cold and snowy sunday afternoon with the mailing-list (and i got no further than to september 2010) I am wondering why there ist no forum for Context. I spend a lot of time getting into new themes, and I always like the functions of forums. I think in a forum the acces to the relavant information could be very quicklier than in a Mailing-List - which is in my opinion a relict of the information possibilities of the 1990 (last century, only a minute away from the middle ages :-). Dont get me wrong, I like the unbelievable support which is done on the mailing-list, but i think today there could be more efficient possibilities.
Any suggestions on that?
Thanks,
Achim