On Sun, 12 Dec 2010, Achim Jander wrote:

Dont get me wrong, I like the unbelievable support which is done on the mailing-list, but i think today there could be more efficient possibilities.
Any suggestions on that?

You can try tex.stackexchange.com, a stack stack-overflow-like site dedicated to TeX. There are a few ConTeXt related posts there. I find it good for small questions, but it does not allow you to attach files, so it is limiting.

Moreover, the support on any forum or mailing list is only as good as its members. The good thing about the context mailing list is that the ConTeXt developers and power users read it, and reply to questions. Unless the same happens for online forums, they will have limited utility.

Aditya