Hi all,
first I wish a very happy new year to everybody! I think, this will be my last post for this year, but as i have tasted blood, the next year I will post a lot of further questions I think :-) Now I have Christmas holidays and can play the whole day with ConTeXt. I tested a little the export function. There is one thing I have on my wishlist: is it possible to get a <pagebreak/> into the exported XML? The background is that I have often the requirement to include pagebreak-info in online-productions (for citation reasons) and that could be a very good starting point. In fact, in the moment at the position where a pagebreak occurs, the space (if it occurs at a space) is eaten up. Minimal example:
\setupbackend [export=yes]

\starttext

\startchapter [title=Tufte Example]

\startparagraph
    \dorecurse{10}{\input tufte}
\stopparagraph

\stopchapter

\stoptext

At the break of pg 2 to pg 3 you will find lump,skip (without the space) in the exported file. Having the pagebreaks would be a great thing for me.

Greetings
Achim