Am 03.01.2011 15:43, schrieb Hans Hagen:
On 3-1-2011 12:54, Achim Jander wrote:

- would it possible to switch both (spaces and pagebreak) to on? It
seems that in the Moment only one of them can be enabled.

does not make much sense as </S0> equals </pagebreak> anyway (the default is a space)

Hi Hans,
maybe i got something wrong, but in the given example I have now
filter, lump,<pagebreak/>skip,
My intent is, to convert the XML eg to EPUB and use the <pagebreak /> to give the desired Metadata.
So it would be more convenient to have
filter, lump, <pagebreak/>skip,
but that could be also done in the postprocessing.

- would it be possible to include the pagenumber as attribute?

maybe, keep in mind that we cannot really structure by page as elements can span page boundaries

of course, its only a nice-to have, it could get calculated in the postprocessing

maybe some attributes gets lost in the hz machinery ... needs checking

(in most cases doing a special export run makes sense, in which case some functionality can be turned off)

yes, i see. In my case it is of interest to have the same breaking in that run, so i wonder if disabling the hz feature
doesn't change the line-breaking ?

Thanks,
Achim