On 01/06/2011 01:21 PM, Florian Unglaub wrote:
Hi there,

I'm pretty new to ConTeXt and stumbled upon a problem when trying to use
Xfig:

I'm trying to create figures with xfig and including them in my ConTeXt
document. I would export them as PDF, but unfortunately I have TeX math
inside the figure and I'd like to have native fonts. I used to use a
combinded LaTeX/PDF export in the past with LaTeX.

Is there any practical solution to this?

It's been ages since I last used xfig, and I no longer know how to get
math into a figure. Can you post an example input file?