Hello,

Ultimately, you will probably be more satisfied using Metapost graphics
"natively" within ConTeXt. With xfig, you can export to Metapost.
This code can probably be directly used by ConTexT, or perhaps with
minor modifications.

As Taco wrote, if you post an example (file.fig), someone can help
show how it can be used within ConTeXt.

There is no wiki page concerning xfig under
        http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Graphics
Maybe I can use this posting to create one...

Alan