On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 10:39, Florian Wobbe wrote:

> BTW: I wonder how many contexters use modern for math...

I guess many. (Out of those who use ConTeXt for any math at all which
is a small enough group itself.)

Alternatives are only commercial Cambria and Lucida (which don't ship
by default), palatino, times (both ugly to me), Antykwa Torunska (not
suitable for serious documents), Euler, MnSymbol lacks ConTeXt support
... (maybe I forgot a few).

This doesn't give you much choice for math font. (But it is also not
too relevant in this context.)

Mojca