On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 17:16, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 04:47:07PM +0200, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>
> If you are comfortable with writing PEG grammar (I'm not), writing a
> mediawiki parser for luanamark[1] might be a good choice, it has a
> ConTeXt writer already (and markdown parser).

This seems like a very reasonable solution, however it will take too
long before I understand LPEG enough to write some useful code.

> I pet pandoc have mediawiki support as well, so you may try it.

I started installing it, but then realized that it only supports
output to mediawiki, no input.

It seems like writing my own parser (a few regular expressions in
language that is not lua) will probably be the fastest solution after
all.

Mojca