On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 20:44, Khaled Hosny wrote:

> There is also http://sourceforge.net/projects/wiki2tex/ but it generates
> LaTeX, tweaking it to generate ConTeXt should not be hard (as long as
> you can build it; written in C++ and requires cmake, Qt and what not,
> luckily it built here just fine).

This one works out pretty nice and compiles of the box (TeX code is
not perfect, but all the examples compiled).

The parser needs some tweaking for special cases that were not handled
by the author and some latex needs to be converted to ConTeXt (minor
issues), but it indeed seems nice. (The major problem is that it lacks
any documentation, but that can be circumvented.)

Thanks a lot.

As for why I prefer wiki to html as the main source: wiki is somewhat
more basic and has a bit more structure. Even if I start from HTML, I
hardly have any less work.

Mojca

PS: now I only need to figure out how to compile the program (for
which I'm trying to prepare an acceptable/printable/readable version
of the manual) without crashing ... :)