Are there any other suggestions? I did read the manual chapter about grids and details.pdf and don't know what I'm doing wrong. In fact, I don't even understand the examples in the manual chapter. When reading the example code, I can't figure out how it leads to the shown behavior, and why the shown effect is desired.

The \startlinecorrection ... \stoplinecorrection description in the wiki is also no help. What does it do and how does it differ from a globally enabled grid?

Regards,

Christoph