On 7-5-2011 4:19, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

In fact there are two different writing paradigms. One uses word
separator and another one uses spaces. My guess that the second one
might have arised in the modern era due to poor computer suppor. (If
they are using spaces, they have at least a chance that words break in
text editors and web browsers, but I may be wrong. Wikipedia uses
spaces for example, but all old books use separators.)

So what are the rules for mixing languages/scripts then?

[ethi] [latn] [ethi]

(My roommate was just robbed/scammed in Ethiopia last week; no wonder
that even spam filters put the mails in the same category as Nigerian
scams :)

I recently installed language blocking to the routers ... at some point I think it will become 'block all' unless 'a few countries'.