I am using graphics in my PDF document. First I used something like this:
    \midaligned{\externalfigure[graphics/priceList][width=1\textwidth]}

Initially this worked good enough. But now I have both little pictures and
pictures that are large in the y-direction. At this moment I change the
width parameter manually. But I would like something like the following:

   - A picture is not stretched more as a certain value. (Say two.)
   - A picture is never to wide.
   - A picture is never to high to fill more as 75% of a page.

Is this something that is possible?

Also: is it a good idea to use \useexternalfigure, or is this only necessary
when a picture is used more as once.

--
Cecil Westerhof