At the moment it is not very important, but my other question remembered me
about an old situation.

I do not use graphics a lot in my ConTeXt files. But some time ago I used
several pictures with a very high resolution. This made the resulting PDF
very big. I did not expect the PDF printed on a printer with a higher
resolution as 1200 DPI. Is there a way to have the included graphics not be
bigger as necessary (without changing the original pictures)?

Again, at the moment it is not urgent. But when I come in the same situation
again, it would be nice if the resulting PDF was not five times as big as
necessary. And maybe the answer is useful for someone else also. ;-}

--
Cecil Westerhof