On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 05:09:36PM +0200, Cecil Westerhof wrote:
> I work with ConTeXt under Linux and Adobe runs under Windows.
>
> What do I need to do to get things working.

You need to make sure fonts used by ConTeXt are available to Adobe
thing, either by 1) installing fonts used by ConTeXt on the Wondows
machine, or 2) installing fonts that are installed on the Windows
machine for use with ConTeXt. "1" is much easier, from the screenshot
you are using TeX Gyre Heors:

    mtxrun --find-file texgyreheros-regular.otf

should tell you where is the font on your ConTeXt installation (well, I
knew the filename already, but `mtxrun --script fonts` should help for
locating fonts in more general way though I never had success with it).
You have to copy the whole family (i.e. italic, bold and bolditalic too)
to the Windows machine, and it should make the Adobe thing happy.

Regards,
 Khaled

--
 Khaled Hosny