On 14-7-2011 6:07, Andreas Harder wrote:
Am 14.07.2011 um 17:24 schrieb Hans Hagen:

(also see http://www.pragma-ade.com/show-mag-13.htm)

So it's recommended to load the \environment before the \start- \stopcomponent
and \start- \stopproduct?

you can do both ... the advantage of doing it before is that when you set the bodyfont it will avoid loading the defaults first (which is triggered by \startcomponent, \startproduct and \starttext if no bodyfont has been defined) which makes the run slightly faster

So far I've done it vice versa, but this changes my page break.

then there is something wrong with your style