Hi,

I uploaded a new beta. There are a few new things and some changes:

- The flow chart module has been rewritten for mkiv and cf Wili it does a decent job so I've replaced the old one. This is the one that can be extended (discussed at the context conference).

- I'm rewriting stepcharts (something I need myself) but that's work in progress. Here the functionality will change a bit (no problem as I never noticed any other usage). The manual will also be updated.

== There is an experimental new s-fnt-35.mkiv module that can be used as:

\usemodule[fnt-35,art-01]

\setupbodyfont
  [cambria]

\starttext
    \ctxlua{moduledata.fonts.show_a_lot("Cambria")}
\stoptext

It probably needs to be improved. Users are welcome to submit additional (language related) sample alphabets etc. It might also become an option for mtx-fonts.lua

== There has been a change in storing positional info in the tuc file. No big deal, just another format.

== There has been a fix in otf contextual stuff ... for Idris (so that he can finish the context book sooner).

== There are some new commands: \startdocument and \stopdocument. Copied from mag-1101:

\starttyping
\startdocument[settings]
    structured content
\stopdocument
\stoptyping

The settings are key|/|value pairs and the values can be retrieved
using:

\starttyping
\documentvariable{key}
\stoptyping

You can set \type {before} and \type {after} parameters and by default
these are set up as follows:

\starttyping
\setvariables
  [document]
  [before=\directsetup{document:start},
   after=\directsetup{document:stop}]
\stoptyping

You can for instance define these setups to generate a title page
(using document variables) and a colophon page. In the future more
functionality might be added.

== Yet another new feature is automatic italic correction. There will be an article about it (first version ready), maybe in the conference proceedings as it's a follow up on the conference. Quick howto:

\definefontfeature[default][default][itlc=yes]

It is enabled with:

\setupitaliccorrection[always] % or 'text' or 'none'

Or (bit more efficient):

\setupitaliccorrection[always,global]

or even:

\definefontfeature[default][default][itlc=yes,notextitalics=yes]

to get rid of \/ too. (we might opt for \/ being just /). Thomas and I will play with additional functonality (range support for fonts that have somewhat italic properties like greek).

== Of course there are a couple of patches and for sure some new bugs (or missing files).