On 17.10.2011 14:00, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
Important for simplefonts are the entries in the first colums, you can use

   \setmainfont[telegrotesk][regularfont=* nor,boldfont=* fett]

to enable the font.

Ah, that is what I was looking for. Bold works now! Thank you! :-)

There's still one problem though: italic doesn't work. I guess the font doesn't provide that feature by itself, but can it be emulated/enabled?

>  The --info output for normal ...
>  mtx-fonts       | family  : telegrotesknor
>
>  ... and bold:
>  mtx-fonts       | family  : telegroteskfet
>
>  What would be the preferred way to setup the font in this scenario?
As you can see from this two entries the fonts internal names are a mess,
both should be “family: telegrotesk” for a proper names font but this isn’t
the case here and the reason why automatic detection fails.

AFAIK the font was designed by URW who I would expect to do better than that ... but well, it's an old font and maybe it was done in a hurry :D

--
Best Regards,
Andreas Schneider