On 17.10.2011 14:46, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
Ah, that is what I was looking for. Bold works now! Thank you! :-)

There's still one problem though: italic doesn't work.

Is there a file for the italic style?

I guess the font doesn't provide that feature by itself, but can it be
emulated/enabled?

ConTeXt can fake the slanted and bold style but they are not the same as a real
italic and bold font.

AFAICS there is no italic style. Only regular, bold and semi-bold. What is needed to get simplefonts to fake italic (and slanted for that matter)?

--
Best Regards,
Andreas Schneider