> [...]
>
> \setuphead[chapter][style=\WORD\tfb]
>
> \starttext
> \chapter{This was done with \CONTEXT!}
> \stoptext

Thanks, Wolfgang, it fixed my ignorance.

I'm afraid I still have the problem reported before.

I have no idea on how the \TeX logo is defined, but the capital E in the
\TeX logo seems to be lowered by the x-height of the font.

This method is as successful as other fonts than Computer Modern have
the same ascender as Computer Modern itself. And it doesn't work with
all small cap letters, because these are defined by having no ascender,
that is, x-height and cap height is the same.

My question is how can I redefine the \TeX logo using the E actual cap
height, so that it is lowered in the same proportion using the standard
form and the all small caps form.

Thanks for your help,

Pablo
--