Hi pablo,

On Tue, 06 Dec 2011 14:07:25 -0700, Pablo Rodríguez <oi...@web.de> wrote:

Otherwise, things like this happen every time I compile a ConTeXt document.

Once I had a luatex.dll file out of sync with the latest version of luatex -- don't ask me how it happened -- and it caused loading context macros to take much longer, to reload the cache every run, and to run more times than needed. Looking closely at the log I noticed an "engine mismatch". Deleting that file fixed everything. This may have nothing to do with your case in particular, but just to say say that sometimes strange things like this do happen. See also

http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20101118.171849.a179501b.en.html

Best wishes
Idris
International Journal of Shīʿī Studies