On 15-12-2011 23:24, Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:
Hi all, Hans,

something is not working with our simpleslides module and the latest
beta. The following example (from our documentation) is not quite
minimal, but it shows the problem:

\unprotect
\def\setupTitle%
{\dosingleargument\dosetupTitle}

\def\dosetupTitle%
{\setvariables[simpleslides:title]}

\def\simpleslidestitleparameter%
{\getvariable{simpleslides:title}}

\def\simpleslidestitlecomponent#1%
{\doattributes{\??vars:simpleslides:title:}{#1\c!style}{#1\c!color}
{\getvariable{simpleslides:title}{#1}}}

\define\placeTitle
{\dostartattributes{\??vars:simpleslides:title:}\c!style\c!color
\simpleslidestitlecomponent\c!title
\dostopattributes}

\protect

\setupTitle
[ title={Title of the presentation},
]

\starttext
\placeTitle

Write whatever you want.

Continue writing.

\stoptext

Instead of picking up and typesetting the content of the variable
"title," it typesets the word "title." Beta from Nov. 29 works normally.
Let me know if you can use this example or if you need something else
(Aditya is away at a conference, he may be able to come up with a better
example).

fixed in next beta