        <argument> \doconvertedstructurecounter
                                        [\v!formula ][]
        \flushbothlabelclass #1#2#3->#1#3
        <argument> ...spaces \doplacecurrentformulanumber
                                                  \removeunwantedspaces \dos...
        \flushbothlabelclass #1#2#3->#1#3
        \namedtaggedlabeltexts ...\dostarttagged {#1}{#2}}
                                                  \dostoptagged \endgroup
        \placecurrentformulanumber ...moveunwantedspaces }
                                                  \formulaparameter \c!right…

while the error message concerning to \int seems to say that \int is not
defined.

Everything is fine with mkii.

Best regards: OK