Am 16.02.2012 um 09:20 schrieb Hans Hagen:

> On 15-2-2012 12:28, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:
>> Hi Hans,
>>
>> finally I managed to figure out a "minimal" 3 page example that can
>> reproduce this strange bug!
>>
>> It seems to be an interaction of \cite and \index with sectioning/bookmark
>> generation:
>> Please run "chap_1.tex" and click on the bookmark "1.1.2 SIX" ... no
>> destination is set.
>>
>> (As I explained before, this does not mean that anything strange is going on
>> at \subsection{SIX}.
>> If the minimal file was longer, the missing link would have been somewhere
>> else.)
>>
>> If I delete the used \index entries the bug is gone.
>> And if I delete the used \mycite commands the bug is gone, too.
>>

>> I hope this test file might help ...
>
> like Luigi I get a pdf where 1.1.2 SIX is a proper link

my project is an already finished and printed book.
it was set with context vers. 2011.05.14, in this version the link is missing

now the publishers asked for the pdf (to provide it on-line too) and thus they
noticed the defect.

unfortunately running the same project with todays beta gives different line
breaks and so different page breaks. which is not acceptable for the publishers.

I retried it with vers. 2012.01.16, also here the link is missing:
do you remember what changed you made between, say 2012.01.16 (not working) and
today (working)?
then maybe a patch can be found out that could also be adapted to my original
vers. 2011.05.14?

Steffen