On 03/09/2012 04:30 PM, ntg-context-requ...@ntg.nl wrote:

>> > I'm just thinking of annotating one or two words per line, which in an
>> > appropriately small font size could just be stacked at the end of the
>> > line in order of occurrence.
>> > Problems would only arise if one line contained 3 or more words to be
>> > annotated, and the next line also contained one...
>> >
>> > Would this be possible to implement? Would this just be a \defineinright?
> \define[2]\Note
>   {#1\inright[stack=yes,style=\txx]{#2}}
>
> \starttext
>
> text \Note{TEXT}{MARGIN} text \Note{TEXT}{MARGIN} text
>
> \stoptext
>
> Wolfgang

Thank you, always. At the moment, the baseline of the first line of the
margin note aligns with the baseline of the main text line. Even in the
general case, I think it would look better to have the top aligned.

In the margin ruby, this presents a slight problem as a second ruby will
now look as though it belongs to the next line. Is there a way to align
the top of the lines, or is there a hack that just shifts a margin note
by a few pts? (There is a "low" flag, but no high flag, I think...)

Thank you.
Severin