Hello all,

I am seeking the incompatibility of ConTeXt minimals standalone and ConTeXt MKIV, which is part of TeXLive the 2011. While TeXLive 2011 ConTEXt MKIV translates example bottom easily then standalone MKIV gives an error. An example is taken from wiki.contextgarden. Just for the record: I am using with success this solution with few luascrips for a simple bibliography (sorting etc.), but only in ConTEXt MKIV TeXLive 2011. I want use it in mimimals standalone too.

Thanx.
Jaroslav Hajtmar

Here is my example:

\definereferenceformat[cite][left={[},right={]}]

\defineitemgroup [bibliography] [levels=1]
\setupitemgroup  [bibliography][each][s,packed]
\setupitemgroup  [bibliography]
                 [symbol=n,
                  left={[},
                  right={]},
                  width=3em,
                  stopper=,
                  itemalign=flushleft]

\appendtoks\let\bibitem\itemgroupitem\to\itemgroupcommands

\def\Cite[#1]{\cite[bibl:#1]}

\starttext

\section{Links to the bibiopgraphy}

Sample calls citations in the text. The numbers in square brackets are references to bibliography. Here is the first link \Cite[3] and here next cite \Cite[4], \Cite[1], \Cite[5].

\section{Bibliography}

\startbibliography
\bibitem[bibl:1]
First publication