On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 05:51, Jaroslav Hajtmar wrote:
> Hi Kip ...
> I had a similar problem with a bibliography. Supervisor of thesis wants to
> have a bibliography in a specific format (sorted AMS like) in which it can
> not produce the ConTeXt.
> Maybe this is just because I am a bit stupid and I could not correct the
> bibliography in ConTeXt and run something similar to what I wanted none of
> the conference met, so no one could help me. I finally after many hours of
> experiments on all bibliography resigned and I made myself a simple tool for
> typesetting bibliographies.

It requires some time and tedious work, but if you know exactly what
you want, changing the layout should not be too difficult. Here are
some fragments of code that I'm using (I wanted DOI to be printed out,
that's why I changed the way how article is printed):

\setuppublicationlayout[article]{%
   \insertartauthors{}{\unskip. }{\insertthekey{}{. }{}}%
   \insertarttitle{\bgroup }{\egroup. }{}%
   \insertjournal{\bgroup \it}{\egroup}
    {\insertcrossref{In }{}{}}%
   \insertvolume
    {, }
    {\insertissue{(}{)}{}%
     \insertpages{:}{}{}%
     \insertpubyear{, }{}{}.}
    {\insertpages{, pages }{}{}%
     \insertpubyear{, }{}{}.}%
   \insertnote{ }{.}{}%
   \insertdoi{ doi:}{.}{}%
   \insertcomment{}{.}{}%
}

% new fields and bibliography types:

\newbibfield[conference]
\newbibfield[cobissid]

\setuppublicationlayout[conference]{%
  \insertartauthors{}{\unskip. }{}%
  \insertarttitle{\bgroup }{\egroup. }{}%
  \insertconference{\bgroup \it}{\egroup\insertday{, }{.
}{}\insertmonth{}{\ }{}\insertpubyear{}{}{}. }{}%
  \insertcobissid{[COBISS.SI-ID\ }{]}{}%
}

\setuppublicationlayout[webpage]{%
  \inserttitle{\bgroup\it }{\egroup. }{}%