On 6/5/12 9:30 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:
Hi,

I uploaded a beta that has a (first) update/cleanup of the context
runner script. The most important changes are

- no longer an option file (jobname.opt)
- no longer stub files (for xml and cld)
- handling of (most of the) ctx files happens elsewhere (job control)

In principle all this should go unnoticed, although one might notice the
difference in the call to luatex.

Hans

Hans,

the latest beta finds, but doesn't use my environment files any more. Example: I have an environment called lucian-style.tex which is found:

mtxrun --locate lucian-style.tex
/Users/tas/texmf/tex/generic/lucian-style.tex

But when I compile my xml with

context --environment=lucian-style.tex lucian.xml

it isn't read and used. Everything works as expected with the beta of 05.30.2012.

All best

Thomas

--
Prof. Dr. Thomas A. Schmitz
Abteilung für Griechische und Lateinische Philologie