Hi,

Thanks for the new features, Hans!
I don't know whether you overlooked my previous message about the distance
problem with integral signs: it is still there, that is in mkiv $\int_\Omega$
results in \Omega too far away from the integral sign. In mkii everything is
correct.

Best regards: OK
PS: minimal example:
\starttext
\startformula
\int_{\Omega}f(x)dx = \int_{0}^\infty g(x)dx
\stopformula
\stoptext

and the result can be seen here:
        http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4316076/math-integral-bug-1.pdf