On Tue, 17 Jul 2012, Pavneet Arora wrote:

Hello all,

I am here at TUG 2012 updating the presentation that I am to give in the morning.

I have had a couple of lingering questions regarding simpleslides that I
thought I would put out there.  They are not show stoppers, and I have
lived with them in my other presentations.  It is just that with my
brain on TeX (and ConTeXt) for the past few days, I thought that I would
try to resolve them once and for all.

1.  Fonts

I would like to specify separate mainfont and bodyfont using the
simplefonts module (or some other consistent mechanism).

I have read the thread from:

http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2011/056495.html

and have tried to split up Wolfgang's suggestion into the two parts.  I
have tried:

\usemodule[simplefonts][size=18pt]
\setmainfont[grandesignneueserif]

\setupbodyfont[dejavuserif]

With simplefonts, you do not need \setupbodyfont! The following example works fine on my old installation (2012.06.08)

\usemodule[simpleslides][style=Shaded]
\usemodule[simplefonts][size=\NormalSize]

\setmainfont[DejaVu Serif]

\setupTitle
  [title={Presentation Title},
   author={Author},