> I've added a note to the [[Main Page]] (edit it at
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Template:Main_Page), and a note to the
> [[IRC]] page. How does that look to you guys?

Looks good to me. Future will show if this leads to interesting
conversations. Everyone is invited.

> I think that someone who knows the channel could make a more
> appetizing description on the [[IRC]] page than the one I just
> wrote. Make it sound fun! (Presuming it is fun. ;-))

I think the IRC page is not really necessary. An IRC howto doesn't
really belong to contextgarden. Pointing to the freenode #context
channel should be enough.

A nice thing to know (and add to the IRC page) would be how to
operate Troys bot and which version of context it's running.

Marco