Hi,

I was updating the wiki entry on \externalfigures (http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/externalfigure) and noticed that I cannot get ConTeXt to include a movie.

I tried the following

\starttext
\externalfigure[clip.mov]
\stoptext

(where clip.mov is a quicktime movie distributed with Mathematica, which I copied to the current directory).

The movie file is 16K and the resultant PDF file is 4.5K, which means that the movie is not embedded in the PDF (which in itself is not a problem, because, IIUC, context does not embed the movie in the pdf file anyways). However, when I open the file in acroread 9.5.1 (on Linux), and no movie is shown in the pdf file.

So, does ConTeXt support including movies in pdf files, and if so, can someone provide a minimal working example.

Aditya