On 1/9/2013 2:54 PM, Andre Caldas wrote:
Hello!

Given some

\startbuffer
   Blah, blah, blah...
\stopbuffer

I'd like to get a "node tree" corresponding to how the buffer would be
processed at a given point. Using luatex, I'd like to identify certain
sub-nodes and change their attributes (to be specific: transparency).

Any hint on how to do it?

here's an example (I'll add it to the cld manual):

\starttext

\definecolor[mytransparency][a=1,t=.5]

\startluacode
local enabled = false
local count   = 0

function userdata.processmystuff(head)
    if enabled then
        count = count + 1
        for n in node.traverse(head) do
            logs.report("node","run %s: %s",count,n)
            if count % 2 == 0 then
                nodes.tracers.transparencies.set(n,"mytransparency")
            end
        end
        return head, true
    end
    return head, false
end

function userdata.enablemystuff()
    enabled = true
end

function userdata.disablemystuff()
    enabled = false
end

nodes.tasks.appendaction("processors", "normalizers", "userdata.processmystuff")
\stopluacode

\startbuffer
whatever \hbox{you} want
\stopbuffer

\ctxlua{userdata.enablemystuff()}
\par \getbuffer \par
\ctxlua{userdata.disablemystuff()}

\stoptext

Also, are there any good examples on how to use "nodes"?

all over context ...