Hi André,

> Anyone can suggest a category for it?
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Category:Commands
>
> Nodes?

Yep. Creating [[Category:Command/Nodes]] seems like a good idea. To
create the command page, navigate to the intended title (e.g.
Command/boxmarker), click ‘Create’ in the top right, and
copy-and-modify the command page template that you can find here:
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Help:Command_reference#Command_page_template

Possibly add it to the category [[Category:Command/LuaTeX]], too.

If you find yourself having questions about the wiki, or just wanting
help, even for trivial stuff, just poke me on my talk page:
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/User_talk:Esteis
Or send me a private e-mail, of course, that's also fine.

Hans wrote:
> I've added the example to the cld manual.
> google for cld-mkiv.pdf or browse the pragma website

For the benefit of future people:
http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/cld-mkiv.pdf
It's on page 33, in section 4.4, "Node lists".

Cheers,
Sietse