Am 31.01.2013 um 23:02 schrieb "Keith J. Schultz" <keithjschu...@web.de>:

> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> You do seem to understand what I am getting at!
>
> I purposely put "paragraph" in quotes. because the environment that I have
> suggest was
> one that had setups for bodyfont, color, indenting etc. and one can just like
> the headers
> have control over them.

\startsetups[paragraph:german]
  \language[german]
\stopsetups

\startsetups[paragraph:double]
  \setupinterlinespace[big]
\stopsetups

\startsetups[paragraph:indenting]
  \setupindenting[yes,medium]
\stopsetups

\defineparagraph[german][setups=paragraph:german]
\defineparagraph[big]   [setups=paragraph:double]
\defineparagraph[indent][setups=paragraph:indenting]
\defineparagraph[red]   [color=red]
\defineparagraph[italic][style=italic]

\setupwhitespace[line]

\starttext

\startparagraph
\input reich
\stopparagraph

\startparagraph[german]
\input reich
\stopparagraph

\startparagraph[big]
\input reich
\stopparagraph

\startparagraph[indent]
\input reich
\stopparagraph

\startparagraph[red]
\input reich
\stopparagraph

\startparagraph[italic]
\input reich
\stopparagraph

\stoptext

> Furthermore, you have stated on the on the 30th:
>
>> ConTeXt provides also a paragraph environment but this add only tags when
>> you export the document
>> as XML or create a tagged PDF.
>>
>> The paragraphs (note the "s") environment has a Hans already mentioned
>> nothing to do with paragraphs,
>> it just puts the content on columns where each column can con tai multiple
>> paragraphs. The name
>> for the environment is misleading because columns is already taken as name.
>
> Thank you anyway. I will look into creating what I need on my own. I already
> have an idea.
> Just need to figure out the implementation.

You can use \definestartsetup or \definebuffer to create your own environments.

Wolfgang