Thanks Wolfgang!
But now I see a different issue arising: The left and the right column are set on the same lines (like grid-setting, not the same). I mean, that the text in the left column is set on the same lines, like the text in the right columns. Usually that is good, but not for my purpose, because arabic is very different, has long letters. So for the arabic text the interlinespace should be bigger, than for the german text. Is that possible with a table?

An example:

\starttext

\starttabulate[|lp|rp|]

\NC \input knuth

\NC \dorecurse{20}{\tfc Blub}

\NC\NR

\stoptabulate

\stoptext

And this exactly, what happens with arabic. The only other possibility would be to set the arabic font very small, but that would be not very well readable.

Huseyin.