Hi Pierre,

I have Mavericks installed and no problems.

But, I did a clean install, migrated User Folder from a TM-Backup, and
my ConTeXt Suite (latest beta) work fine.

Since I did a clean install I had to install MacTeX.
  -- Tried an older LuaLaTeX and got an error
  -- Ran TeXLive Utility and update TeXLive
Everything works fine.

I did notice that LuaTeX binaries were updated.

Since you have not said where you got your version from try
repairing permission on your disk. You should do this especially
you did not do this before the update.

or just update or reinstall!

Sorry for going slightly OT.

regards