On 01/08/2014 08:17 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
> On 01/08/2014 05:11 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>> [...]
>> Which version do you expect? There won't be any updates to this
>> unless/until Taco or Luigi release a new one.
>
> I expected version 0.78.1, since version 0.78.0 seems not to be able to
> generate the ConTeXt format file.
>
> But keeping the format file from my previous install seems to avoid the
> issue.

Mojca,

sorry for the noise, but I have realized that I was wrong in my both
previous statements.

With the betas that come with luatex-0.78.0 (in 32-bit Linux), the
ConTeXt format generation fails only when using LuajitTeX, not LuaTeX.

And keeping my format file from my previous install doesn’t avoid the
issue. It simply doesn’t compile the ConTeXt source, but I failed to
notice it.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--