On 11 Feb 2014, at 10:18 , Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfg...@gmail.com> wrote
> Subject: Re: [NTG-context] (Combined)lists, two questions
>

> Am 10.02.2014 um 19:41 schrieb Robert Blackstone
> <blackstone.rob...@gmail.com>:
>> 1 How can one force a page break after some section. In my present setup I
>> have a Chapter 4, sitting lonely at the bottom of the first page of the ToC,
>> What can be done about it?
>
> You can use \testpage to make sure chapter entries have a certain number of
> lines before a page break happens, e.g.
> \setuplist[chapter][before={\testpage[4]\blank}]
>
> When you need manual page breaks in the TOC in your final document there is
> another mechanism: http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2010/052739.html
>
>> What can I do the create a little more space between caption and page number?
>
> Make an example.
>
> Wolfgang
Thank you, Wolfgang. My apologies for my late reaction.

As for my first problem, the link you gave showed me what I needed. Problem
solved.
As for my second problem, the relative dimensions of the three columns in the
List of Examples, I could no see how I could create a representative ME in a
short time, so instead I experimented with the many parameters for \setuplist
and eventually found a satisfactory solution.
Thanks again,

Best regards,
Robert Blackstone