Thanks Otared for the offer to look into math issues.

Here are a few I noticed when TeXing an MK2 set of notes with MK4.

Matthias

\starttext
\startformula
\text{\bf R}^n = R^n ={\bf R}^n= \mathbb{R}^n
\stopformula
%spacing of  exponent is in Mk4 wider than in Mk2

\startformula
\left| \int_{a_{i-1}}^b e^x\, dx \right|
\stopformula
% lower bound runs into \left|
% space between integral sign and integrand too wide

\startformula
r'=r''
\stopformula

This $\int_{a}^b e^x\, dx $ is not good.
% Inline math integrals need limits at the side. Spacing with lines below and
above is awkward otherwise.

\startformula
area(f) = \iint_{\Omega} |{f_u\times f_v}|\, du dv
\stopformula

% limit not centered over double integral
\placeformula[-]

\stoptext