On 7 avr. 2014, at 21:25, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Am 07.04.2014 um 21:18 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez <oi...@gmx.es>:
> […]
>>
>> Since Romannumerals and romannumerals (or Characters and characters) are
>> required, I thought it would be consistent to use Greeknumerals and
>> greeknumerals. But I was obviously wrong.
>
> This could be a bug because there shouldn’t be a difference between the two
> conversion names.

Maybe not, since Roman numerals i, ii, iii, iv, etc correspond really to the
way Romans used to write numbers, while Greek numerals \alpha, \beta, \gamma,
\delta, etc are rather our modern way of numbering items, analogous to the case
one would say a), b), c), d) etc.
Would Thomas Schmitz give us some insight?

Best regards: OK