Dear,

I’m compiling the new version of my manual on the SuperCollider language, using
a project structure, and I’m including a lot of pdfs, as I’m automatically
generating figures containing colorised code that have to included  in the
book. Btw I’m quite happy of the results! Thanks to devs for your work.

Anyway, I’m stuck at this. I’m getting this error, seems related to the number
of included pdfs

 </paperiProgetti/SC/introSC/code/controlli/map.pdfI/O Error: Couldn't open
file '/paperiProgetti/SC/introSC/code/controlli/map.pdf': Too many open files.

!LuaTeX error: xpdf: reading PDF image failed
 ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!

What can I do?

Thanks a lot, Best
-a-

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - StudiUm
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.fonurgia.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.flickr.com/photos/vanderaalle/sets/
--> http://vimeo.com/vanderaalle
--> andrea.va...@unito.it

"This is a very complicated case, Maude. You know, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, a
lotta what-have-yous."
(Jeffrey 'The Dude' Lebowski)