On 2014-08-14 15:10, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
On Thu, 14 Aug 2014, Rik wrote:

While I appreciate learning about these from the list, I must echo recent comments about the state of documentation. If these are user commands, as these appear to be, one should be able to find them in at least the advanced documents.

Please add the relavant information to the wiki, and then one will be able to find them in the advanced documents :-)

Aditya

When I understand a command enough to wikify it, or note an issue that might be problematic for somebody else, I have done just that. I do not know the syntax of these commands enough to do that now, and cannot be sure from the code just what it is.

Providing incomplete or inaccurate documentation does not benefit anyone.

--
Rik