On 9/17/2014 9:37 PM, Robert Blackstone wrote:

On 17 Sep 2014, at 19:38 ,  Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> wrote

On 9/17/2014 12:59 PM, Robert Blackstone wrote:

Hi all,

When typesetting my project with interaction, sometimes the processing
stops after a few runs with an error message that points at an empty
line in one of the chapters that normally gives no trouble.

a minimal example is needed

HI Hans,
I have tested this project down to every little snippett and I never get this
error with the message as described, unless the whole project, a book of about
450 pages with around 400 graphics, is processed with interaction, and even
then it does not always occur. It may or may not happen.
I would not know how to make a minimal example that will consistently give the
error.
I had hoped that this text in the error message: “Attempt to double-free dir
node 54467, ignored” would contain some information as to what might be wrong,
but apparently it does not.
Anyway, thanks for your attention.

well, it can be an issue in the engine as well as in context and it's hard to guess where and why it happens, so we need to wait till we have a predictable and repeatable case